Mini Batik Painting
Hosted by Vabrika Arts
Batik is a Javanese traditional method of creating design and patterns onto fabric using wax-resist dyeing technique. This workshop will guide you on methods of painting fabric with colour dyes. Participants will take home their very own batik painting with white frame.
This workshop is suitable for anyone ages 3 and above. We encourage children below 5 years old to be accompanied by an adult.
No prior experience is needed for this workshop. All materials will be provided.
Workshop Sessions available on:
Sat, 11 June, 2pm - 4pm
Sun, 12 June, 2pm - 4pm
Sat, 25 June, 2pm - 4pm
Sat, 25 June, 4:30pm - 6:30pm
Sun, 26 June, 2pm - 4pm
Sun, 26 June, 4:30pm - 6:30pm
(please check tickets for availability)
Email your enquiries to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions
- Please present Peatix confirmation page during registration.
- Tickets are transferable to another person with at least 24 hour notice through email before the scheduled class.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Terms and conditions are subjected to change without notice at any time in our sole discretion.
This workshop is inconjuction with The Wormhole Show http://www.bit.ly/thewormholeshow
[ Sat ] - [ Sun ]
2:00 PM - 6:30 PM SGT
- Liang Court
Sat 11 June, 2pm - 4pm SOLD OUT $28.00 Sun 12 June, 2pm - 4pm SOLD OUT $28.00 Sat 25 June, 2pm - 4pm SOLD OUT $28.00 Sat 25 June, 4:30pm - 6:30pm SOLD OUT $28.00 Sun 26 June, 2pm - 4pm SOLD OUT $28.00 Sun 26 June, 4:30pm - 6:30pm SOLD OUT $28.00
- Venue Address
- 177 River Valley Road, Singapore 179030 Singapore
VABRIKA ARTS Workshops23 Followers